Hair Care Archives
In order to guard your investment, it is very important that you simply co-wash your extensions with a sulfate-free moisturizing conditioner before an set up. It is an essential step for a flawless install. We recommend that you just let the conditioner sit for at least five minutes and rinse thoroughly with cool water to shut hair cuticles and lock in moisture.
Caring on your Bundles of Glam
1) Before an install, seal your wefts using fabric fusion. We recommend that you do not lower your wefts as it will thinning temples black hair result in shedding. Nonetheless, in the event you cut the wefts use a sealant on each cut end.
2) Sew Round your wefts. Sewing through the wefts will trigger the stitch alongside the observe to loosen and this can cause shedding.
3) Earlier than washing your hair extensions use a wide tooth comb, Denman, or paddle brush to detangle your hair
4) Co-wash hair once every week. We only advocate shampooing your extensions if the hair is weighed down resulting from an extreme quantity of product build-up. Over-shampooing can strip the hair of its natural moisture and dry it out. If you should shampoo your hair, we recommend you do it no more than 2 instances a month and ensure to use a sulfate free clarifying shampoo followed by a deep moisturizing conditioner. After you might have washed and conditioned your hair, apply a depart-in conditioning product to keep your hair moisturized and mushy
5) We recommend that you simply let your hair air dry but if you could use heat use a blow dryer on the bottom heat setting. Make certain your hair is completely dry earlier than sleeping. Sleeping on wet hair could cause your hair to matte.
6) When styling separate hair into small sections and gently comb hair from the ends to the roots/lace. Starting from the ends retains strain off the wefts and can assist protect your investment for longer wear.
7) When utilizing heat tools all the time using an alcohol-free protectant and only apply oil after you’re carried out styling. Oil and alcohol are recognized to fry virgin hair.
8) Before going to mattress gently, detangle your hair with a brush. Then wrap, braid/plait, pin curl or tie your hair into a bun using a silk/satin scarf or cap.
9) Every day Maintenance of Wavy & Curly Hair: saturate hair with water using a spray bottle, use anti-frizz leave situation for a gentle fluffy hold. For a more defined pattern apply curl define cream while hair is wet this will cease the hair from frizzing and lock in the wave or curl within the hair
10) Earlier than coming into a pool or hot tub braid/plait your hair or pull it into a bun to keep your hair from tangling. It will be significant that you simply wash your hair right after as a result of chlorine and salt water can dry out your hair.
** When you chemically treat your hair in anyway your hair is no longer virgin. This can cause your hair to shed and tangle. We can not guarantee the longevity of any hair that has been chemically processed in any type together with but not restricted to bleaching, perming, excessive heat usage.